At Golden Corral®, we know that successful people are the foundation of our very successful company. We hire managers with the talent, integrity, and passion to promote our Caring Culture. We provide an environment that supports and empowers our people – not only to exceed our guests' expectations, but also to achieve their professional and personal goals.
The best is what we're all about.
The best is what we're all about.
Maybe that’s why Golden Corral was voted #1 in grill-buffet segment for 14 years by Nation’s Restaurant News. Of course, that’s a direct tribute to the men and women who work here, pooling their resources and talents to create an affordable dining experience for families across America.
Whether you're directly serving a customer or helping those who do, you'll find this is not your ordinary restaurant opportunity. Yes, we work hard, but there's a lot of fun and energy throughout all of our restaurants. Individuals who take great pride in a job well done and ensuring our guests receive only the best.
So, we look for people with talent, commitment and passion to do what they do best — serve our guests or support those who do. And in return, we provide the recipe for a successful future.
At Golden Corral, we value the diversity of our employees, franchises, guests and suppliers by respecting the individual through communicating and providing a meaningful, inclusive environment where everyone has an equal opportunity to be successful and productive.
"To be the leader in the family restaurant segment by making pleasurable dining affordable for every guest, at every restaurant, every day."
"Making Pleasurable Dining Affordable."
- We build our business on service to others.
- We treat customers as we would guests in our homes.
- We strive to always provide value that is unequaled.
- We value the diversity of our employees, franchisees, guests, and suppliers by demonstrating respect for the individual and providing meaningful work opportunities.
- We foster the betterment of our people by promoting education, strong work ethics and investment in personal growth.
- We promote good health, high personal integrity, the free enterprise system, good citizenship, and personal ownership.
- We are proud of the total product we offer our customers, strive to be the best in class and we are relentlessly committed to insure the standards are met.
- We never stop striving to improve.
- We are honest in all that we do.
- We remember to give thanks to God for the opportunities given to us.
We Build our Business on Service to Others...
At Golden Corral Corporation, we believe in the importance of “giving back” to local charities, schools and non-profit organizations in support of our local communities. This spirit is not only felt at the Company Support Center in Raleigh, NC, but is a driving force in each of our restaurants in the way they do business.
Annually, our restaurants pay tribute to our military by hosting Military Appreciation Monday where we serve “thank you” dinners to active military personnel and veterans and raise money to support the Disabled American Veterans (DAV). Additionally, Golden Corral raises funds for Camp Corral , an all-inclusive, fun filled summer camp for the children of wounded or disabled military families, at no cost to them. We also support the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation’s ProStart program on a state and national level.
Golden Corral also supports numerous local, state and national charities in areas such as children’s interest, education, hunger, and medical research. To see how our values extend to the community at large, please see our giving statement.